Roxell launches the Fortena™ chain feeding system for broiler breeders in the production period. Roxell thus completes its total range for feeding, which now contains a solution for every type of poultry farmer. These feeding systems are a component of Roxell’s 360° range for farm equipment with innovative drinking systems, nests, heating, ventilation and controllers.
The Fortena™ chain feeding system is not just a different version of the current systems on the market. The design of the chain, feed trough and corner wheels has been taken care of by Roxell’s feeding experts. The result is an innovative chain feeding system that improves and speeds up the feed intake of the hens and reduces residual feed.
Innovation for better feed intake
• The Fortena chain is a unique design from Roxell with large, open links that take up 25% less space. As a result, there is less friction between the feed and the chain. Because the feed pellets remain intact, the hens also eat them more easily and faster.
• The rounded feed trough promotes access, which limits feed loss. The grill from which the suspension leads is anchored to the feed trough.
• Thanks to an adjustable feed volume (6 positions), different feeding regimes are possible, always with an even and fast feed distribution.
Ease of use with extra durability
• We limit wear on the chain by connecting long sections of feed trough with connections made of polyamide.
• Lubrication of corner wheels is unnecessary due to ball bearings instead of plain bearings.
• We drastically reduce the breakage of chain links by using extra strong connecting links.
Flexibility for great performance
The Fortena chain feeding system offers the poultry farmer flexibility in the way of management:
• You can choose from 2 speeds for the feed distribution.
• The feeding circuit can be winched up, but is also available on legs.
• You can automate and monitor the feeding process with a iQon™ feed computer.
• The feed supply takes place directly (with day bins) or indirectly (via hoppers on the circuit).
For more information, visit www.roxell.com