Saving resources has always been an important goal in poultry production to increase output in egg- or meat production. It decreases resources such as feed, energy and manpower. With the latest geopolitical situation, this has become extra important.
During VIV Europe from May 31st till June 2nd, the new Salmet Salprogress+ system is introduced. An important, innovative tool for poultry producers to save their resources by:
- forecasting the behavior and performance of animals
- forecasting the situation of the equipment
- proper registering of all conditions and equipment in the house
o climate conditions
o animal conditions
o energy control
o management input
The result for the poultry producer is to have excellent tools to:
- improve the output of the operation
- reduce the input of resources, mainly
- reduce maintenance and predict downtime risks
Salprogress+ is a customized combination of hardware, software, and skilled poultry trainers. It helps customers to further improve the ROI and is available for any kind or brand of poultry equipment.
Know more from https://www.salmet.de/