The 5th annual Dairy Vision Latin America conference and trade show will take place on 1 to 4 December 2020 in an online format. Organised by AgriPoint in Brazil in association with Zenith Global in Europe, the 2019 event attracted over 400 delegates including many of the Latin America region’s top dairy businesses.
Speakers for the 2020 Dairy Vision feature numerous world and regional industry leaders grouped in 5 sessions, offering over 30 insightful presentations:
- Dec 1 morning – market trends: IFCN, Rabobank, MilkPoint; INTA, Argentina; DairyNews, Russia
- Dec 1 afternoon – COVID-19 and disruption: RDC, ABComm, Opinion Box
- Dec 2 morning – innovation and world view: EloGroup, Nestlé, University of Wisconsin, Embrapa, Yili
- Dec 3 morning – sustainability and communication: Danone, Global Sustainability Framework, Arla, ROC, Artex, US National Dairy Council
- Dec 4 morning – opportunities and challenges: Powerful, US; Brownes, Australia; Lantern, Spain; Ai Palette, Singapore; Kantar, Natural Machines, UVF
Sponsors include Arla Foods Ingredients, Doremus, Dupont and Ecolab.
“This is the perfect event for international businesses seeking an up to date overview of Latin America and the great changes happening in dairy production, manufacturing and consumption around the world,” commented AgriPoint Chief Executive Marcelo Pereira de Carvalho. “The conference is spread across 4 days, without any need to travel and with the opportunity to access presentations afterwards if missed.”
“It’s also very much more affordably priced for all delegates and with excellent networking facilities from one-to-one meetings and visiting exhibitor stands,” added Zenith Chairman Richard Hall. “The key benefit, though, is gaining all the trend and innovation insights that help with budgeting, forecasting and anticipating future change after such a disrupted year.”
For full programme and booking details, go to www.dairyvision.com.br. All presentations and panel discussions will be translated between Portuguese and English. Special discounts for early bookings close on 5 November 2020.