The Ambic MilkSampler is an invaluable herd management tool – it is ideal for checking the constituents of milk and somatic cell counts of individual cows or goats.*
- Protein Analysis – improve the marketable quality of your milk
- Somatic Cell Count – universally recognised measure of milk quality
- Bactoscan – overall measurement of how hygienic your milk is
- Bacteriology – identify particular strains of problem bacteria
- Progesterone Diagnosis – identify when your cows are in heat
- Antibiotic Residue Testing – a safeguard for Farm Assurance Schemes
- MilkSampler is ideally suited to the new NMR Essential Sampling Service and comparable schemes outside the UK
- Now fitted with an ultrasonically-welded body cap and O-Ring which is suitable for use with back-flush systems
*The MilkSampler takes a small yet representative sample across the whole milking which is suitable for herd management purposes. However, it is not suitable for collecting a proportionate sample for butterfat sampling for official ICAR records.
It should be noted that the Ambic MilkSampler is a herd management tool, not a herd improvement tool.
#LIVESTOCK #POULTRY #AQUACULTURE #MIDDLEEAST #LIVESTOCKMAGAZINE #POULTRYMAGAZINE