The Hay Dryer specializes in maximizing value to any hay producer’s operation. The AG Maximizer has been created to dry hay that has been baled into large square bales that has up to 30% moisture content.
- Park AG Maximizer in field where hay is baled or near where hay will be stored.
- Bales are fed into the AG Maximizer by tractor/loader.
- 10-20 minutes dry cycle. Air flow is directed into the hay using 84 spikes in each bale. The spikes are hydraulically lowered, and the fan blows heated air through slots in each spike to evenly dry each bale.
- After the bale has been in the dryer for the allotted time, the spikes are raised up and new bales are fed in, pushing finished bales down the ramps. The natural ‘sweat’ that baling creates has been accelerated and bales will cool down to ambient temperature within 24-48 hours.
The AG Maximizer will dry 6 large square bales (3’x4′) simultaneously from moisture levels up to 20% to a moisture level of 12% in approximately 15 minutes.
1. Improves Hay Quality
– preserves leafage
– maximizes protein/food value
– retains colour
– allows a producer to bale when hay has high moisture minimizing losses in the field
2. Reduces reliance on weather to sun-cure the hay
3. Extends the harvest season and assures your first and last cut
It is easy to make something complicated, however through constant reassessment, redesign, and high standards for consistent and efficient drying, that is easy to operate, the AG Maximizer was created.
(Cell & Whatsapp)